Life is Filled with Surprises
Monday, February 23, 2009
1:41 AM

Extremely random after decades.
Back to sq one, idling at home doing grammar and vocabulary revision.
I'm waiting for my exam result, hell i screwed it up.Praying I'll pass though. Miracles do happen.
Commencing of duty on 23 March 2009 on God noes where. I'm patiently waiting for their letter on which school I'll be attached to. Hopefully a school with gd principal and pleasant mentors. Salary will only be given a month later, typical civil service system. It is still a 50-50 situation whether I will get the NIE contract.

I seriously do not know what to expect as pri sch education system has changed drastically. On the bright side, my friends have always been supportive. Infact the ones who had teaching experience told me that I am sure able to handle 7 to 12 years old monkeys since I had handled 6 months to 8 years old kids back in adventure camps and tumble tots. Lovely to mix and befriend with much more grown up monkeys soon..I think by then they are no longer called monkeys to me..but tarzans..haha. Kidding..They have always been a lovely bunch of adorables to me..

I cant believe that I am halfway through achieving my dream..since childhood..to be a teacher..heh heh.=)

I just pray hard that I'll be judge fairly and they see me as a potential teacher. I proved tt in a pre-sch why not in pri sch?

*You dont have to be gifted to teach the gifted ones, just do it with passion, love and right technique, you sure will succeed*

Thx Dr Yeap- Your words really inspired me=))

Labels:

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0