Life is Filled with Surprises
Saturday, November 22, 2008
3:05 AM

This is a RANDOM post.
Yesterday was the last day of school. None of them knew that, that day was going to be the last time they were going to see me. I am going to miss them definitely. They are bunch of lovable monkeys. (=
I have valid reasons why i chose to leave. If they would have been quick to make changes, I might stay. Apart from that, I just got myself another opportunity. I never knew I would be accepted but I passed the interview which I nearly screwed up. 30 November would be my last day, that will give me a sense of relief.
I might come back to help out during weekends. For the mean time while waiting for my confirmation appoinment with MOE, I will use this time to learn driving! Weeee......
Important dates for the month of December:
4 Dec 08-BT
11 Dec 08-Appoinment with MOE
18 Dec 08-Temporary move to sis place
All the best!
Good news for me,my love will soon be attached to airport, by then he will no longer stay in HTA. The bad news is, the next weekends he will not book out. That's really a bad news.
Lately I've been hearing friends and relatives getting engaged or married.
My cousin will be solemnised on 23 Dec, my friend will get engaged on 10 Jan, my brother is getting married June next year and same goes to wan's sister.
When will it be my turn?Lol.
24 goin 25 is our target. Hopefully by then both have a stable job with average pay-AMIN!
So by the time we meet our target, we would have dated each other for 9 years.
Lovely

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0