Life is Filled with Surprises
Sunday, November 23, 2008
3:00 AM

One has to experience something only to realise the journey leads to hell. That is life.
I have longed past those years and all that left was sense of regret. The phrase "I should have chose", "I should have done that", "I should have been more careful"...are the norms in such a person. That's more like a cliche.
What ever the path I have taken, there's definitely no turning back. It's a one way route with split roads along the way. I found an opportunity, I pray hard not to waste it. The first path I took I was thrown into a deep blue sea and now I will be thrown into the deep ocean. Better career advancement but definitely a challenge. It wont be a surprise, if I were pushed over my limits.
Despite having the opportunity to cross to the other side, bit and pieces of that moment will forever linger in the neurons. It has slowly sunken at the back of my memory space but once awhile when the high tide comes, it will float again. It's like a type of trojan, can only be isolated but not erased. Pity but life moves on with it. The pain triggered everytime one is irresponsible, selfish and egoistic. That very moment, my heart is filled with fury and revenge. Being a soft hearted person, the malicious intention vanished after a long comfort. I am such a forgiver that most of the time I feel I am being taken advantage.
That leaves me with the question, "Why do i keep giving them a second chance?". Even after I am litterally stabbed to death.
*Feeling hurt at the moment*

Well, NO ONE EVER CARE.


Labels:

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0