This is the only time that I can update my blog. I have lost count on how many times I have been contemplating in updating my blog which has nearly sunken into the deep sea. Thkfully, I managed to save before it is automatically shut by the owner of its owner. Ha.
Well, straight to thepoint, updates:
First thg first,
It has been almost 5 months since I officially graduated. I have been trying to look for jobs related to my dip but the Almighty noes what's best for me. I'm stucked at Tumble Tots as......
"English Teacher!'' kwang kwang kwang
It's definitely an irony as back then I have always been failing my English and that was the terrible disastrous subject that I hated most. N now...I am teaching English.
Well, I did wanna be a Teacher but I din expect to be an Eng teacher..worst..PRESCHOOL TEACHER...and in few months time I am taking another dip in Pre Sch teaching at an established sch..RTRC....tada! Afterwhich I would like to pursue my BACHELOR in PRE-SCH SCI=))).. Some may think it is a waste of time...I only realised that my passion in pre-school teaching only after I work as a part timer in TT when I was serving my 3rd year poly. It was a lil too late then.. Whatever it is, it is not tt very late afterall...cos I am only 20!!
HEE
Secondly...
Number one has been in the Home Team serving NS for almost 3 months.
3 more months to go and he will be posted to centres or special task where he will work either shift or office hours...And I will pray...We will pray..very hard that he will forever be chasing after criminals(((=
Thirdly....
I might be moving house somewhere late this yr or early next yr...HMM..location is not confirm...but but most prob would be the land of the woods..
Forthly....
Up to date,m n m would b 4 years n 3 months together...aiming to last till death. Haha
Fifthly....
xX-I miss the lovely Al-Haram-Xx
And last but not least, I cant wait to turn 24!
In All, Happy Fasting To All Fellow Muslims and May We Get the Blessings from the one and Only Almighty Allah
<=
*toodles*