Life is Filled with Surprises
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
2:57 PM

So here am I after disappearing for quite sometime..
I get to blogggggg, like FINALLY. hehehehe
It feels as if it was only yesterday that it was a New Year and now, it’s already the month of MARCH of 2008! What? March, dots…
Estimated four months to TWENTY, OUCH!
I’m ageing soon.

Anyway, I’ve ended my school and I’m currently waiting for results. Results were definitely not up to expectation. Like derr…how do you expect one to succeed in such a demoralizing and demanding environment? None the less, I just hope to graduate and get a job, a decent job! I dunno if what I decided was foolish or smart, I rejected the opportunity to be a police officer when they asked me to come for an interview.
Somewhat I feel a little regret the fact that I love to be in uniform and served the country. On the other hand, I’m happy with the fact that I dun get myself trapped under harsh commitment. Anyway, there are always better career out there. You just gotta search for it slowly. The main thing, cash flows in and I can continue with my wedding plans…haha! *Wan will scream when he hears this*
25 years old…5 more years
Yes it may sound so far away but remember time passes by very quickly. Miraculously, I dunno how, time actually speeds up as years go by. It’s still 24 hours a day, 60 minutes per hour and 60secs per minute but somehow, the speed of time is doubled or tripled. Amazing but true. Only the almighty knows the answer to that.

So 5 years to get myself mentally, emotionally and physically prepared?? Hahaha physically.. I dunno but I’m sharing to the whole world somehow the idea of making love scares me…lol. Ok too much info reaveled wont be good especially when there are few underaged peeps browsing my blog. LOL.

Ok so life is full of boredom when u are waiting for your dip results, I’m just rotting at home and some days at my sis’ shop. Biz isn’t that good but I still gotta help out. Weekends get to see the kids, distressing but not when you have to sing the rhymes and songs and rearrange the equipment.

Right now I’m missing my love. He’s been so hard working lately but working at NIKE is much more fun compared to café. Espcially when he is surrounded with GAYS…hahaha..They said he is Earning extra cash to save up for wed..lol. kidding..He’s killing his time while waiting to enrolled for NS. Sayang, I’ll pray hard you will be posted under police. (= Then I’ll be safe always around you. Hehehe…blink..blink…blink… We are going for 4 years!!! WOOOHOOOO

4 years darling….ITS NEVER EASY… BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE REPLACED…


Well on the lighter note, I’ve got something to look forward for, 10 APRIL 2008!!!!
Hehehe, I’m going overseas for 10 days!! Weeeeee…
I can’t wait to go there, the holy sacred place of ISLAM. MasyaAllah!!
I learnt that there will be lots of challenges and patience is the key weapon to make the journey worthwhile.
Despite the happiness of getting the chance to be at the holy place, FEAR is definitely hidden somewhere in my heart. Which human being never failed to make a mistake and sin? NONE. I pray hard not to get any retribution while I’m there for I regret what I had sinned so far and will try my best to atone my mistakes, InsyaAllah.

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0