Ok i got the bacteria/virus spelling wrong. It's M-E-N-G-I-T-I-T-I-S.
A big "WATEVER"
hehehehehehe
Yesterday silat traing was alright, not too bad but get to revise my syllabus! Grading is on the 30th March but i definitely not ready so i skipped the opportunity. It's alright dude, I'll slowly master the technique and get above 90% marks for the grading.
TP results will be out somewhere on the 13 or 14th march.
*SCREAM*
I hope to pass, I wanna pass and I wanna graduate!Yes! All the best to all (=
oOOoooOoooOOoooOoooOoOoOooOOoOoOoOOOoOoooOoOoOOooOOoooOO
Today, as usual rotting at revealed, my sis shop, while blogging and listening to my fav old sch song *Losing my religion by REM*
Here it goes,
Life is bigger
Its bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no Ive said too muchI set it up
Thats me in the corner
Thats me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I dont know if I can do it
Oh no Ive said too much
I havent said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
Every whisper
Of every waking hour im
Choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt lost and blinded fool
Oh no Ive said too muchI set it up
Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed
What if all these fantasies
Come flailing around
Now Ive said too much
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
Oh btw, Mas Selamat is still out there. I doubt he's actually in Singapore. He's probably somewhere in Indonesia using his black magic to fly there. Haha. Rumors says that he does practice such thgs, able to walk through a thick wall etc. Unbelievable but u'll never know. haha
Anyway, put him aside, not my concern at the moment. I'm flying off to MIDDLE EAST, I'M FLYING OFF TO MIDDLE EAST..lalalalalalalala...but...bad news........MAS WILL BE GOIN TOOOOOOOOOOO....lol....
I'm kidding!
We will be on the same SQ, same hotel, same destination, same intention but will be back on a diff days..From year one to MP project to pilgrimage...he's always somewhere there... stuck in the chapters of Mawar's life ('_') Well I'm thkful enuf that it wud NEVER be Evelyn Lim that will forever stuck in my life. *GRINS*
YEH!! Tmr will get to see my one and only wannnnnnnn....
ok I know I'm sticky.. =)
I'm starting to miss schoooool... I hope someone will organise a gathering...
*toodles*