Life is Filled with Surprises
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
12:28 AM


I'm thankful to Almighty, that i was born as a healthy baby, with a shelter and average hospitality.


Humans are now becoming more and more materialistic in this so called "HIGH-CLASS" country.


My spiritual level has declined that I'm now becoming like one of them. Who wouldnt want laptops, zillion mobile phones, zillion collections of the latest fashion and zillion of shoes or bags? You just wana flare yourself, walk flamboyantly like a beautiful peacock!


Gone all those innocent ideas of wanting to lead a simple and average life. Now, who started to influence me with the idea of being materialistic?


Media, Peers, the surrounding?


-Not forgetting my ulter ego, desire?-



I need to meditate and listen to my body and innerself.


What exactly I want in life?


I see no reason why should anyone be envy of me nor I envy anyone.




*I miss my darling darlie ridzlie warlie*



"Health n Wellness"


BE INSPIRED TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE




-mawar-



I cracked myself up



=) (=


Haha, WTH




love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0