Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
9:10 PM

Everyone makes a mistake


Yes I agree, like TOTALLY


I'm fine with it if you make an effort to learn and not to repeat the same mistakes


But we're HUMAns


We tend to repeat the SAME mistakes


No matter how hard we try



**********************************


It's been awhile since the last time I update my blog, simple answer-NO TIME



When will WE END THIS KAYA PROJECT


It drives us MAD


We went BONKER that one of us has decided to try out GAYISM (maw's dictionary)

I never knew Mas could be that pret-ty
Haha..


Funnylah

Job well done to MP Caya group although Our work is not Up to her expectations, I appreciate all OUR work *winks*

Anyway..Eid is coming.. A big SOB!





We'll update again!




-love always-






Rano & Scar




hahahahahaha

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0