Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
2:16 PM


Is it me or is this big guy here simply useless? All I asked is to give one big shot, that's it. But what he did was, he stood there and pose for the camera..
haha *Bang my head against the wall*
I'm so nuts right nowlah.
You see, I terribly hate people who can pose well for the camera. Look how drama mama he was at that point of time. Whose idea was it in the first place???hahaha..silly me! I cracked myself up!
Anyway, at times you just feel like killing ur loved ones when they are IRRITATING, which includes myself. hehe.

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0