Life is Filled with Surprises
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
10:25 PM

I spend the whole day thinking abt it and I conclude that I'm not a career minded woman. Yes I'm not. I dun like working and I dun have such an ambigous ambition in my life. The fact that I've always wanted to be a teacher, paramedic or policewoman..watevr..has slowly faded..


What I've always wanted is to be my own boss. Yes, I never like hardships. Who likes right? I'm not socialble, am i not? I hate service, I hate routine and I hate to be manipulated and bossed ard. Who likes, anyway? I'll faced the fact tt the only way to get cash is to work n earn. A pal asked me a qn, what do u seek when u first get this job?-Honestly, one word, MONEY. But by having such mentality, it brings me to no where. NO WHERE!




I'm not lazy honestly. I'm a person who cant stick to one thg exception for relationship. I never stick to one thg in life. I change my blogskins every month or maybe when i'm too free forthnightly, I changed my bedsheet everyday although its still new and clean, I change my bedroom layout (design) every week, shift my furniture every now and then, I get sick of clothes easily although i've only wore them for only a couple of times..BUT THE FACT IS, I cant afford to keep changing thgs too frequently..




Can i not graduate?I dun wish to enter the working life. Can i not grow up, stay at this age forever? IT's a DEFINITE NO!




well..i shall pray hard that after i grad, i'm able to change my perception an attitude to face the REALLITY.








what shall i work as? Officer? Teacher? Police? Paramedic? Chef? Restaurant Manager? Food Technologist?






well.. I think i wanna GET MARRIED and be a full time housewife w a part time job.














i wonder when will that be...hmm... soon i hope...






=> <=

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0