Life is Filled with Surprises
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
1:49 AM

We, Meow, will always stand by her when she's lonely..yes mom we love you!-MUAX!



My name is Scar. I cant zz.



Right now, I'm forced by my Mom to accompany her while she's blogging..meow!

Pity her, she cant zz at the moment and her bf switched off his hp. Dun wished to be disturbed! Seelah, end up I have to accompany Maw2.


Sianz...


Yours,


Scar


MEOW!




And my name is RANO-THis was RANDOM meowite!




Mawar has gone nuts lately due to bloody kaya, work, bf. And people pls, My mom's NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT ANEROXIC. She's just 1kg away from her idle weight, 47 kg.


And she's been hoping to gain up til 50 kg. Gaining 1/2 a kg is already a disaster for her people! urghh..


She doesnt eat then force herself to throw up nor she force herself not to eat. Infact she GOT BIG APPETITE LATELY


She jus need enough zz to gain weight..huhuhu..And I need ZZ too..




Stop torturing yourself with zzless nite...




sob...


Oh MINE


I cant stand KAYA the way she cant stand it






KAYAAAAA!!!!! Go away......................




MAJOR PROJ IS A DISASTER...





Stress


I'm stress for her too




YOURS,


RANO,


the cat.


MEOW!






love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0