Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
6:53 PM




I was supposed to go school today but....



I dun feel like too....






Becos...






MENS CRAMP PAIN IS EXCRUCIATING!!






-yes I've to annouce it to e whole world-






I'm not the only one who wasn't in the right state of mind and health to go school, everyone in my group, stay united, not to go school. hehehe...






I slept til 12 noon.. goodness.. It was nice after so many days of 'hard' work in the lab..






and today, i finally had the chance to sew a denim bag, hehe. It turned out to be out of shape. haha.. hey.. It's half way done and i'm still a beginner. There's room for improvement. One day i shall be an EXPERT like my mom *winks*













Ok that's it for now, I miss you honey..hehe



Ciaoz!



TC!

-RANO-








love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0