Life is Filled with Surprises
Thursday, August 30, 2007
9:03 PM





I just dun understand why must everythg cocked up especially when I'm pmsing.


I'm just upset that's it. Why brag abt it and show me long face when I'm the one who's upset. You cant forced me to smile just a few secs after I turned upset. All becos of stupid 1.5 bubble tea, all i want was to sit down and have a good chat. It's the same if i used that 1.5 to take bus...


Talk abt being thrifty, I noe what is wasteful wat is not aite! True enough I'm like a PARASITE to u.





STOP RUBBING IT In..





Whatever it is- I'm sorry






















Anyway, today was a long fruitful day in the lab..haha..we made good

KAYAs.











Took a photo while waiting for mas doing some freelance modelling for Evelyn. hehe..





Me & Lynn in R&D Centre















And cute little yolks, hehehehe
nicely sepearted from the whites










I LOVE IT!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0