Life is Filled with Surprises
Thursday, August 16, 2007
1:40 AM

Browsing tru old photos reminds me of the past. All the beautiful and painful memories that we engraved together in our mind and heart. How time passes by so fast, that we dun realised that we've gone tru thgs together for quite sometime. 3 years and 2 months..Its not easy..
I wonder wat will happen few years down the road..We are so different. Neither one could accept or have high tolerance to each other's differences. Sometimes, it causes a prolonged monsoon season. Yet, we still need each other some way that we cant totally define in words..Just plain chemistry..Till today, i confessed, a long term relationship is not easy especially when the person is always ard with u..

Oh my goodness...
I miss blogging..
So much thgs to do so little time..And time passes by so fast..
So FAST!!!
Blink2 we all gonna grad soon, GOD willing.
After will start to work..
Dull routine..
Get engaged..
Get married...
Have children..
Children grows up..
Children got married..
Children got kids..
We become Grandparents..
Ageing..
Dying...
R.I.P

ALL WITH A BLINK!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0