Life is Filled with Surprises
Friday, June 01, 2007
12:26 PM

Today, right now, I don’t love you.
Like I said, friends are number 1 priority in your life.
So be it.

I’m sick of mourning over a dead cold heart. So, let me just blog about the REAL Mawar.

Miss Mawar Salleh was born on the July 8, 1988. at 1211 noon in Toa Payoh Hospital (Demolished and replaced with Changi Hospital).

I have 3 sisters and one bloody hell brother. Oops! I didn’t mean to be rude.

I used to live in Lorong Ah Soo (heard of that?) and now presently at Hougang Ave 8.

My preschool was at Masjid En Naem (Religious class too), Primary life at Xing Hua and Sec life at Bowen. Now I’m still stuck in Temasek Poly doing my diploma on food science and nutri.

I think this is much more interesting to talk about..

My first crush (a puppy love) was during primary two (believe me?). His name is Fareez. Ooh..he’s hot and cute back then. Ha! So you know I’m not that innocent as a kid. Then I had a crush with Farid during primary 5 which was my bf’s gd fren during primary sch. To be frank people, I hated my bf from head to toe back in our primary sch. Ya I hate him becos he was such a wanna be ‘Ah Beng”’.
K then I had another crush with a Chinese guy during sec two, will never forget his name, Ming Hui. Finally, sec 3 had a crush with my own bf..so slow..
So ladies and gentlemen, never hate an opposite gender so much cos you’ll end up loving him and make your life miserable! Haha.. I’m kidding..

I’m a homely person so it’s very for my frens to ask me out vice versa. I’m not anti social but I just prefer to stay at home. Once a while I do go out but most of the time with my fav sis (the first) and my guy. I seldom ask my friends out , I’ll wait till they ask..haha..slap me my friends..I’m so hopeless.. hey but I do care about my friends well being. Yup!

Some of you noe, I love cats..hehe..I’ve some more photos I’ve yet to post..soon..just wait..

To be continued..

I’ve gtg..I’m at work actually..hee..stealing some time to blog..

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0