Why do guys go to bed early?
Alright maybe this is a sweeping statement but my guy goes to bed ealier and easier than me..
I really find tt annoying.
During courtship..he said..
oOo..I dun feel like sleeping,
I wanna talk to you,
I cant stop thinking of you,
I dun mind staying awake for you,
I'll sms or call before zz,
I just cant zz without saying goodnite to you,
not even once,
I miss you so badly even if we just part for 5 mins...
And now after 2 years, 11mths , 20 days and 2 hours of relationship with me..
there he dozed off without telling me...
No more sweet messages, no more like honey I miss you,
good nite sweet dream, sleep tight, dream of me kinda thg..
Sounds familiar for those who's having long term relationship??hahaha
I'm bored. I'm lonely.
The lappy is the one who's there when i need him tho lappy needs to go to zz too..
Even my cats are zzg rite now.
I'm soOoo bored and lonely. How i wish he's a robot w a switch on/off button. On when i need
him off when he turns out to be annoying..hahaha..
He will box me when he read dis...well wekz to him!Who ask him to go zz so early..huh!
So normally what I'll do is, give him miss call as many as i can..
keep letting his phone buzz under his pillow non-stop.
Well good for him that he zz like his dead! urghh..
so my highest record that i gave a miss call so far was i think 70+?
So i guess now, i'll break the record maybe..maybe hundred..alright, start dialing!
----Arghh!!!! Great..guess what..
"the singtel mobile customer that you have reached is not available, your number
will be sent by an sms to the customer,goodbye!''
well who cares?! I call him non-stop! let him get zillion of sms call alert!muahahaha!!!!