Life is Filled with Surprises
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
9:04 PM

Updates!

24 hours a day

9 hours-work
4 hours- traveling time
1 hour-Shower (twice) time
8 hours-sleep
Remaining 2 hours-Personal time

1 month past..2 more mths to go..

Conclusion: Routine life sux! Career is not my ambition. Educated housewife is!

hee...

Anyway, what happened for the past few days?
Din get a chance to update..
Hmm...Flash back to sat.. Got the chance to go Sentosa again with my love.
Got two free islander cards from my chem lab senior. She's nice!
So i grabbed the opportunity to go Sentosa with my guy. mOrning we met, went to Vivo to shop til drop! Haha...NAh..we just browse the staffs..
Went to Sentosa.. We got into skyride and the ludge!!! wee!! It was a fun short ride..
A rOmantic day with him!!





Thanx baby.. I love yOu! Aww *I noe you pple wanna puke hearing this*

hahaha..

Argghh! back tO work tmr! Back to the dull rOutine life.. T_T

Looking fOrward fOr saturday!!


ya...


Check Out!



PEACE

Zzzzz.....

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0