Life is Filled with Surprises
Friday, May 18, 2007
11:15 PM

this week is mood swing mood seriously..

He's always grumpy and I'm always sensitive..

Anyway, I watched Spider Man!!!Finally!! It was nice ya, it was but at the same time,

it was slightly long..Haha true wat beegie said, u can get leg cramps! Now i cant wait tO watch

PIRATES!!!!Arghh!!! Johnny Depp!!! I love him!!!...

Work...hmm..how was my work this week?? Ok..Alright..Nth much..Just Data Entry..Over and

Over Again...but the good thg is nOw i nO longer hear the mrt announcement over and over

again! I found a new, better, shorter and cheaper route! Take bus to Woodlands and there i take

co's bus to the co! weeee....

ok...
I shall cOnfess..
I miss my frens..
My classmates..
My sch mates...

YOUR BEING MISSED!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0