Life is Filled with Surprises
Saturday, May 19, 2007
9:50 PM

I slept the whole day today
Had the whole day for myself
Haha..
Only at 4 i woke up! lol
Just so tired the pass whole week had to wake up at 5am everymorning.
So at 5 i went for my religious class..
It was fun as usual..Reciting the holy Quran can be addictive hehe..
Head to mac with sis near my neighbourhood..Ate foldover..yummie!!
Time to head back home..and do project!!
Urgghh..i'm so in love with food safety w inverted commas..ha!

I miss my love,der...I miss u lah ofcos!
But love is too hook repairing his bike, his 1st love 2nd me..huhu..

Tmr goin to meet up my grp mates..going to mas' house!! lets turn his house upside down!haha..

k...get back to proj...

take care..

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0