Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
3:36 AM





My mOst petrified and

death-like moment


eyewitness by my parents and textwitness by my boyfriend.




The clock showed 10 p.m.

I had just finished discussing my project with my groupmates.

I was online still but my status was set as away.

I listened to the songs from i tunes as usually, at the same time

folding my clothes and texting my guy. I was so happily texting him when of a sudden, I felt a

chill running the spine. My heart felt really tight and heavy. The sense of being insecure

increased rapidly. I was rather perplex with what i was feeling. The fear worsen and worsen. I

swear tO Allah s.w.t that I felt someone was watching. I even felt something in the walls was

staring at me. I quickly text my guy what i felt. I dropped my phone and gushed into the toilet. I

really felt someone was worshipping me. Someone was chanting my name. I could feel my heart

pounding hardly. I was so panic! At that point of time all i could think was, death! I thought I

was goin to die. The fear seems to be deeper. My knees were trembling. Oh Allah forgive me as

I've done alot of sins! I took a shower called hadas ( A shower that is compulsory for every

muslims to carry out for some reasons) and took my wudhu ( Another procedure of cleaning ur

hands, face etc before you conduct ur prayers or recite the hOly Al-Quran). I was petrified by

then, my body was shivering. I felt the goosebums but my hair wasnt standing. I couldnt

think clearly. All i could think was death and prayers (Allah forgive me).

I went back and fro to living room and back to my room. I couldnt take it. I shouted for my

mom to sit beside me. I grabbed hold of her tightly, never wanna let her go.I told her what i

felt..I was trembling and shivering. My body was really

heaty. My mom asked my dad to azan, recite the Al-Quran, surah Yassin continuosly til 1

am. The fear slowly fade.. Oh mine, I swear to Allah, it was real. I couldnt believe and have

never expected it to happen to me but someone was chanting on me..a black magic..The feeling

was like a terrible nightmare.

I really pray for protection.

And guess what, I actually wanna wear Masagoes' Teras Kelo ring that my Dad bought.
No kidding.




*Ridzwan*
Sorry Sayang, I made u really worried. You gave me 16 miss calls. But Alhamdulillah I'm fine now.

Hopefully, InsyaAllah, I'll be protected from the evil eyes.

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0