Life is Filled with Surprises
Saturday, May 26, 2007
10:08 PM



guess what pple?



I've watched PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN!!!!



whOa!!



It was splendid awesome hilarious! Two thumbs up honey!!



I have a feeling that there will be PART 4..hee..if its really gonna have PART 4..wOo!I'm willing tO wait!!






wOw!



One of my kittens was caught red handed for wearing slipper without the owners permission..



Catch some pics of them..






hehe..






Arent they adorable??











love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0