Life is Filled with Surprises
Monday, May 21, 2007
8:51 PM

"Forget bt Sat"..Those words penetrate deeply into my heart. It HURTS. Yet, I'm too hurt to cry now..
I feel so numb so cold...
I demand thgs that make u wiser not sth tt make u more stupid!
We are given a choice and my choice is to stay. I'm at the verge of giving up now but when I think abt it..I wont. Sabar (Patience) ... Perhaps our blood is still young that it boils easily..
But dun u ever asked urself, I askd u to this is for my own gd or urs? The knowledge will stays in u eventho we part..



I hide myself no more..
I turned cold...
From Him I come, To Him I return..
Show me the way, give me the light..Make me strong to overcome this pain..ALONE...


*Fast Forward*


Anyway, work wasnt tt tiring today. I just need a break from everythg..
I want my own space now..

Ok i still cant get rid the idea of being rich hahaha...


"I wana make money and save money"..
Money Money Money...
Quicklah sis confirm ur biznes and employ me sOon!!!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0