Life is Filled with Surprises
Sunday, April 08, 2007
1:45 AM

I'm happy I'm scared I'm nervous and I'm excited! I'm going fOr my attachment sOOn!

Guess where is it? Its at the wyeth nutritionals pte. ltd! Damn! I kinda scared, it sounds so

scarry tO be in a bIg industry.. I hOpe it will be a wOnderful and fun exeperience to work

there..but.. the boring part is that..it is lOcated at TUAS SOUTH! My gOsh its at the end of the

North West of SingapOre lah!Have to wake at 5 and go out around 615...wOw...fOr 3

months..mon to fri...Ohk oh.. And I'll have a project tO do.. Urghh..oK nO mOre cOmplains..Hey

are sOme of the photos tt i tOok ..hehe..pictures of the show called 'songs of the sea' at sentosa.

A replacement of the musical fountain! Its nicer and much more enjOyable *recommended*
















hehehehehehehehe....





TO HIM: I noe very well what yOu did last summer..kekekeke

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0