Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
7:51 PM

wOrking at TUAS is damn tiring!
Travel in bus, alight and cont' with mrt and then board another bus....Total 1hr 45 mins...
haiz...fOr 3 mOnths...endUre...
And the sad thg is, I'm surrounded with pple who is bias against me..*sob*
This is the real world, the reality I've to face...*help me*
Anyway, sOrry diary, din get tO update u for the past 2 days as i was damn sOiled haha, for wOrking hard in that tt industry.. keke..
dUe tO her being racist I gOt attached tO chemistry lab dOin stability.. gOsh! Stability is such a bOring thglah...aNd..my fren gOt intO sample planning..a fUn thg tO do! well, despite the fact that my job is kinda dull, the good thg is I dun need tO wOrk overtime when my fren has tO! She doesnt noe abt it keke. This is what my so called 'buddy', the one incharge of training me said. Heez..She shared alot of things with me..keke.. So thankful tO have her ard..nOw that's a blessing in disguise..its ok to have a lame dull job but if yOu have a gd partner...the jOurney tru out the wOrk wont be so bad...
She's a great staff!nOt like the anti malay staff.. *curse her*

Well, for the last two days what did i do..let me recall..
Hmm...
The first day, we had briefing, designation of jobs and reading of the Standard Operation Procedure docs..
Okay, second day was slightly tiring. My buddy brought me around to see the prOduction area, get and sort out some samples to be sent to overseas or lab testing, went into the storage areas to see the big stability chambers *damn it was damn stuffy*, afterwhich had my break and went back to the lab to read the S.O.P plus she introduced to me on the technique tO record and cOmpile test results and datas.
3rd day, which was today, was kinda boring at a start. Had my fOrmal orientation theorically. The first presenter was such a boring Arse that me and my frens dOzed off..keke..
But the 2nd and third kept us awake..the 3rd one about security was hilarious and alot of interesting facts that i learnt abt the security system. It sounds like the prison break.Keke
Ok thats about all..I'm sO tired right nOw. I'll update when free.

Ciaoz!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0