Life is Filled with Surprises
Saturday, October 14, 2006
4:01 AM

True love hurts by Jackie

You said you couldn't hurt me,
I don't think you meant to lie,
You tell me that you love me,
Then why did you say goodbye?
We talked about the future for you and me,
But, now I see that future will never come to be,
Will it be "the same" like you said?
Or will that just be a story I'll think in my head?
I can't explain what I'm feeling right now,
I wish there was a way to make you know how,
There's a lot of things I need to tell you,
But, will you be there to listen to me,
What I would do to be with you again,
And for you not to say "we can still be friends"
You have to understand how I feel about you,
You have to know my love for you is true,
Why can't the two of us be together?
But, if you think somehow we will be,
Because true love lasts forever!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0