Life is Filled with Surprises
Thursday, October 26, 2006
2:39 PM

My GOD! They are so cruel! They shouted my name loud enough for the lecturer to hear and she elected me as the class rep...boohoo... But I'm fine with it cos i'll be getting seal points..HAHA!!
Well the first day of raya was like any other normal days.. Although I could sense and feel the festive atmosphere but somehow this time round I wasnt having any mood to enjoy the celebration. Nothing special that could be expected by my family.. Infact i felt rather sad...Thats bt all... Not much to be shared, rather keep it to myself...
Well well... Lets talk bt soething stupid that happened when i went shopping some T-shirts with my friend. Stupid as in the sense that I saw one mannequin and among all thgs that i pointed out was..." Why is the BOSSOM(in another term) SLANTED?'' Gosh my face was innocent but it was the dummest thg ever becos the mannequin was actually standing in a slanted direction....
THat was why the bossom was slanted...lol.. the stupid side of me...hehehehehe...
Ciaoz!

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0