Life is Filled with Surprises
Friday, October 13, 2006
11:46 PM

Well well well..
What a boring day..
1 more week to go..for school reopen.. I cant wait!!!!Argghh!!!
Everyone is looking forward for Raya, when i dont!Ha! I'm looking forward for school!!
My brain is dying soon if it's not generating!! Arghh!! I need notes to generate my brains. Urghh..that idiot.. I hate to see his face.. why in the world was he born to be my bro.. Sharks! I hate his face! So egoistic. Who the hell is he to rule my world... Get away from my side. I just cant stand pple jealous of me over nth. Come on face the fact! You are a guy! You have to stand on your own. YOu cant depend on mom always.. Is she your maid or sth?? And look who's talking here.. Me?? I'm calculative?? Pls.. have you ever mirror yourself and ask that you are the one who supposed to help dad on feeding me??Who u think u r? Mom's boy huh?? Mom's boy listen to mom's words and tc of her not boss her ard dude! Btw..gth if u expect me to seek apology when i'm not at fault!You shall ans that in grave.. muahahaha!! An pls..dun use ur physical strength to attack me.. That's a total coward. Next time you wanna fight me?? Go ahead dude I'm taking self defence lesson.. N i cant wait to hit those..Ddiingg..DoOngg..

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0