Life is Filled with Surprises
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
12:55 AM

Argh!! It's a nightmare! The weather is making me real sick. Flu then caugh and soon I'm gonna get sore throat.
I think I was too bored yesterday and i couldnt believe it myself! Guess what did i do? I went to the school library, photocopied past year papers for next semester, borrowed a bk entitled "Foods with a scientific approach" and books on muffins and cookies..dot dot dot...
Well pple must be thinking I'm hard working but hey, honestly speaking i just did that out of boredom. Haha! Madness! Well I planned to bake cookies and muffins for upcoming festivals but that depends on my mood. Hehe! Hey feel free to go to my house on Hari Raya, anyone muslim or non-muslim. You can enjoy the different variety of baked cookies. Winks*
So after going to the school library, I went to KFC across the school with my bf to break our fast. Sounds like we are in gd terms eh but hey 1 day before you could nvr imagine how terrible we quarreled over the phone. Haha! You could never understand why couples like us argued like cats and dogs on 1 day but the next day we are like 2 lovely birds on a branch gazing at the moon peacefully. 2 hearts of different species, a cat and a bird, becoming 1 sole. That's us! When love strikes, brown sugar would taste like chocolate..

love, Mawar.

me

Extrovert, Compassionate, Forgiver, young adult and currently attached to a Prince Charming Mohamed Ridzwan




loves & hates

Love Animals
I love myself and Aby
I hate working life

desires

Driving License A Place in NIE
Marriage Certificate

whisper

other worlds

♥[Beegie]♥
♥x[Ridzwan<3]♥
♥[Ying Long]♥
♥[Intan]♥
♥[Yapmin]♥
♥[Aishah]♥
♥[Sin Ee]♥
♥[Jenny]♥
♥[Jenna]♥
♥[Jason]♥
♥[Lynn]♥
♥[Bren]♥
♥[Lela]♥
♥[fahfah]♥
♥[Zahirah]♥
♥[lya]♥
♥[aqeen]♥
♥[ruquiyah]♥
♥[asmah]♥
♥[Mas]♥
♥[Asyraf]♥
♥[Wisyah]♥

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0